Sunday, April 19, 2009

Glamour Dogs



As you may know, I work in the publishing industry. I am an Art Director for a regional magazine and creative shop. My husband, too, works in the publishing industry, but for a very different type of publication than mine. His is based on hunting and fishing mostly. So when he asked me to take some photos of our yellow lab Deuce for a point-of-purchase display I was happy to oblige. We drove down the road to our neighbor's house and (once again) I borrowed his field (great landscape and light!). His very handsome old dog Randall was there as well. So as the kids ran around in the field, I took some glamour shots of two old, but still beautiful dogs. Deuce is 11, and I'm not sure about Randall, but I think they give senior dogs a good name. And if you don't consider the beauty of the animal art, you've got to at least consider the loyalty. Good dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be a little bias but I think that yellow lab is the most beautiful dog that I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!!!!!

-owner of the yellow lab

Andrea Baumann said...

You're funny Trent. :)