Monday, April 20, 2009

Clouds




Today at work I got to view some great photos of galaxies and far away nebula. Seriously. There are some amateur astronomers that are going to be in our magazine this summer. The images were amazing. Blues, reds, pinks . . . all light years away. How can they possibly see that far away? Crazy. It got me looking up though, literally. Tonight when I was driving home from a class I noticed the gorgeous sun breaking through these cottony pillow-like clouds. After a day of sprinkles and a ton of wind, we were rewarded with a sunset that was truly brilliant. Art directly from God on this one. I was merely the one clicking away.

Info:
Clouds 1: ISO 200, f3.5, 1/1500. Curves, vignette, and a fun filter in my bag of tricks.
Clouds 2: ISO 200, f6.7, 1/350. Curves, vignette, and duplicated layer set to overlay.
Clouds 3: ISO 200, f6.7, 1/250. Curves, vignette, and a fun filter.

1 comment:

Jodi Schwen: aka, Jacqueline Pine Savage @jackypine said...

I loved this: "Art directly from God on this one. I was merely the one clicking away." Loved the photos of clouds! Thanks for clicking away.