Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Food Art

Recipe link: http://twurl.nl/aui608


I have an ENORMOUS sweet tooth. So that's why I see this scrumptious post as art. And since I made these with my own hands (and a spoon of course), these are my version of food as art. I was truly debating taking a photo of my coffee, since I consider coffee to be art in a cup, but alas, the chocolate won again. Maybe another day coffee will be my muse. Oh, and by the way, these are Chocolate Revel Bars (gooey chocolate and oatmeal). Delicious.

Info:
ISO 800, f1.8, 1/180 . . . Saturation bumped a little, sharpen a little. That's it. No need to mess with this little beauty.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Andrea... are you going to share the recipe? or you could just send me some so I can try them:) love the site.

Andrea Baumann said...

Thanks Donna! I can sure send/post the recipe...

Hollee said...

Recipe! Recipe!

Darn that reduced-carb diet!!

YUMMY!

The Petersons said...

Amen! I agree that chocolate and coffee are art.

Love the new site, Annie. You do some wonderful work!

Jodi Schwen: aka, Jacqueline Pine Savage @jackypine said...

I personally vouch for their yumminess . . . hmmmmm, I wonder if there are any left in the office kitchen? Thanks, AB!

Hope said...

Please do share the recipe!