Thursday, July 30, 2009

Very Fluffy Cotton Candy Storm Clouds



So, you may see a theme here in summer. Nature. Man, is it a glorious thing. I had originally wanted to do a post about rain as art. But then I found myself taking photos of the clouds (again, I know). Today they were not ordinary rain clouds . . . they were spectacular rain clouds. Look at the wisps and curls, dark and light. I hate to say it, but I really feel sorry for the people who don't recognize the beauty that is nature. Driving past Walgreen's I just had the overwhelming urge to grab my camera and take this photo at the stoplight (you may see some sprinkles in the photo from my windshield).


Seriously, what could be cooler than towering clouds that look like giant piles of cotton candy? I am so very thankful that I am able to see these things. It never leaves me wondering what to do next. The art is always there, plentiful.

p.s. Thank you for indulging my creativity here as well. Saturating and curves and sharpening, oh my! Most of the time I don't, but this time I thought it added to the drama. :)

No comments: